My Commitment To You
You know what you want from a lawyer. My mission is to live up to your expectations. Here’s what I promise to do for you:
- One-on-one representation. You will talk to me. You will not be shuffled around to faceless, nameless staff with whom you’ve never met or spoken.
- Individual attention. You deserve information and attention. Consultations are frequent. Phone calls are always returned. You will understand the issues surrounding your case, and be part of the decision-making process that resolves these issues.
- Convenience. Your convenience and comfort are paramount. With an office in downtown Pittsburgh and one near Century III Mall, you can pick the location of your choice. Evening hours are available.
- Legal expertise. Because I practice primarily in two areas, domestic and financial law, you receive the benefit of a lawyer who understands the interrelation between these two areas and can provide effective and insightful solutions to resolving these often-interconnected issues.
- Specialized legal solutions. You need personalized solutions to your problems. Your domestic and financial situations are unique. Your legal issues will be thoroughly analyzed, and together we will find distinct solutions for your unique problems. You will never be advised to follow a generic, one-size-fits-all way of resolving your case.
- Real-world answers. We will work together to find solutions to your financial and domestic problems that take into account both the law and your real-world concerns. Solutions have to be legal, but they also have to meet your needs.
- Mediation can provide an alternative way to resolve disputes. If you would rather strategize together than be adversaries, give me a call. Mediation can work for you!
If you want enthusiastic, knowledgeable and vigorous legal representation, then you have come to the right place. I look forward to working with you. Give me a call, or send an email. We’ll schedule a meeting and get started on resolving your family law or debt problems.
Use Me As Your Resource
*I practice law primarily in the areas of domestic relations and consumer debt. My law office is designated as a debt relief agency that helps people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.