A Lawyer With Real Solutions In Pittsburgh
My name is Susan Pearlstein, and I have been a lawyer in Western Pennsylvania for more than 30 years, practicing primarily in the areas of:
Solutions To Fit Your Legal Needs
I represent real people who encounter real-world problems. Cookie-cutter solutions do not work for them. They need practical, legal solutions for their unique situations.
My job is to provide the guidance, expertise, know-how and diligent representation you need when debt or family issues challenge your well-being and your world.
How Do You Choose A Lawyer?
If you are looking for a Pittsburgh attorney who:
- Knows the law
- Listens to you, understands your concerns and cares about you and your situation
- Has more than 30 years’ experience representing men and women from all walks of life
- Fights for your rights and champions your best interests
- Explains what’s going on and keeps you informed about your case, returns your phone calls and, in short, pays attention to you
- Knows the cost of litigation is always an issue
*Susan practices law primarily in the areas of domestic relations and consumer debt. Her law office is designated as a debt relief agency that helps people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.